Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick A Trash He Dropped (Video)

Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick A Trash He Dropped (Video)
A Ghanaian journalist has got himself trending on social media after he asked a Chinese national to pick up a can he dropped into a drain.

In a 27-second video that has gone viral, Erastus Asare Donkor, who works with with Luv FM, is seen ordering the Chinese man to take out the can which he had earlier dropped in the gutter.

He continued to insists and ended up forcing the Chinese man to descend into the gutter to pick the trash with his hands.

Ersatus later took to Facebook to post a video of the incident, insisting Ghanaians must not allow foreigners to come here and litter our drains and gutter with trash.

According to him, such things cannot be done in Europe, Asia or anywhere outside the continent and therefore others should not also be allowed to exhibit such habits in Ghana.

He posted the video accompanied by the comment:

"So I was driving with Frank Aboagye Danyansah and we spotted this Chinese national dropping a can in the drain...so I told frank that we must not allow this man to repeat what our own are doing to our environment.

"So I parked and we ordered him to pick up his trash. Don't litter the environment. drains are not waste receptacles please."

See the video below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...