Aisha Buhari's younger brother, Hamza weds his beautiful bride in style (Photos)

Aisha Buhari's younger brother, Hamza weds his beautiful bride in style (Photos)

Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari has shared beautiful photos from the wedding ceremony of her younger brother, Hamza who recently got married to the love of his life, Hadiza at a colourful wedding.

Many important personalities attended the glamorous wedding.

Aisha Buhari shared the photos on her official twitter account and wrote ;
"I'm grateful to God Almighty that the wedding of my younger brother Hamza to Hadiza has come & gone. I want to thank everyone for the support & prayers for a successful event. We will continue to pray & wish them a happy married life. #HandH2018."

More Photos below ;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...