"It's Buhari In 2019 Or We Burn The Zoo Down"-Fulani Man

'It's Buhari In 2019 Or We Burn The Zoo Down'-Fulani Man
A Nigerian man identified as @ibraheem_pkm on Twitter, wants everyone to know he is ready to resort to violence if President Buhari doesn't win in 2019.

His Twitter bio says he is a Fulani engineer with a PhD

See his tweets below;

All these media sponsored vain tirades by Ex so and so targeted at dissuading @MBuharire-election bid is bound to fail. No amount of defamation could strip our darling PMB of his integrity for which he's renowned for. In 2019, it's Buhari or we set the zoo ablaze!!!

If there's fisticuffs in Yola arising from superimposition of Infidel leader on Student Union, i won't budge if it escalate to full-fledged bloodbath. That way a bold line of dichotomy would have been drawn for all these overzealous opportunists to see.

Huh...!!! What an awesome moment of bliss. Ya Allah, You're my battle axe & my weapon of mass destruction. Though the heathens rage, my AK 47 riffle will ensure all their kids don't grow.

Given the seemingly divergent views we hold on issues as delicate as religion, I strongly maintain my stance. Irrespective of contradicting opinions largely from uninformed minds, I stick to my convictions 100%

We MUST avenge the gruesome murder of seven innocent Fulani sojourners in Benue by Indigent Infidels resident in Benue. An impending bloodbath is more or less inevitable.

Would there be harmony in Rivers should a Muslim unseat a Christian under any guise? Our liberality and tolerance for religion should not be mistaken for docility.

... 2/2 Because Nigeria is a Zoo and Christian minority Nigerians are the proverbial "sacrificial lamb" I wholeheartedly want to apologize to the Muslim Ummah & by extension the infidel lots for my high-handedness on issues of triviality.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...