19-Year-Old Girl Cries Out After Her Family Cut Off Her Affair With A 52-Year-Old Man (Photos)

19-Year-Old Girl Cries Out After Her Family Cut Off Her Affair With A 52-Year-Old Man (Photos)

19-year-old Selma Teichmann says her relationship with Maik Lier, 52, is simply about love - the teaching student, from Munden, Germany, fell for her lover after they worked together briefly - and he then pursued her on social media.

The teenager was just 18 when Maik friend requested her on Facebook, sending her countless messages.

Selma explains:-

For Maik it was love at first sight and after a few days, he sent me a friend request on Facebook. Then he started writing to me.'

'At the beginning I didn't answer a lot of his emails. He was very stubborn and continued writing to me every day.

Step by step, I opened up to him and we wrote messages about anything and everything.'

She says the romantic correspondence saw her gradually fall in love with him, something which she tried to deny at first.

'I hid my feelings, because I wouldn't admit it to myself.

'After three months only writing, we met each other. From this day on, we knew that we belong together'.

While their connection has grown ever stronger, Selma's estrangement from her family, who strongly disapprove of their relationship, has also grown.

They have tried to split them up on many occasions and the couple are still trying to prove their love is real.

'For half a year we hid our relationship, as my mother suspected more behind the relationship between Maik and I, so I talked to her,' she said.

'Since this point, our family connection is problematic. Currently I live with Maik, because they don't accept our relationship and try to keep us apart.

'Maik has no contact with his family. His best friend and my friends accept and tolerate our relationship.

'The incomprehension of my family is the most difficult thing for us; they don't accept Maik and this has destroyed the contact between them and me.

Selma says she's currently not speaking to her family - but that they hope they'll be able to talk them around to their relationship eventually.

She says:

'We want to show everybody that we are happy in this relationship and that age gap relationships are nothing to hide.

See more photos below:-

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...