'My Husband's P*nis Disappoints When We F*ck'- Woman Tells Court

'My Husband's P*nis Disappoints When We F*ck'- Woman Tells Court

A 25-year-old housewife, Helen Bassey Umoh, has told an Akwa Ibom State High Court in Uyo to end her nine-month-old marriage with her husband, Michael Bassey Umoh over 'malfunctioning' of her husband's manhood.

Helen, a graduate of Business Administration, told the court that Umoh's "manhood always has inconsistent erection and that anytime the manhood becomes erect, he ejaculates within a few seconds which is not expected of a real man."

Helen also claimed in the court that her husband did not make known his health status before the marriage, which took place in April.

She said: "My husband cannot satisfy me in bed especially in the night. Anytime I deny him sex, he would pick up a fight; I am tired of the marriage.

"The marriage has not produced any child and I am fed up with my husband's harshness. I urge the court to dissolve the marriage because there is no love between us.

"My husband is fond of beating me unnecessarily and would at times curse me and lock me inside our bedroom.

"My husband blames me for our childlessness. I cannot continue to endure in an unproductive marriage and with a man that has no respect for his wife."

Her husband, however, denied all her claims during cross examination.

He said: "The non-erection of my manhood is not regular; it is just that I am not always in the mood whenever she is in the mood. I don't use any enhancement drugs for sex as she alleged."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...