"Mind your business" - Anita Joseph Fires Back At Fan For Questioning Her Man's No Makeup Rule

Curvaceous Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has been reportedly going about her business with her natural face - no make up, ever since she began dating her mysterious lover.

'Mind your business' - Anita Joseph Fires Back At Fan For Questioning Her Man's No Makeup Rule

While many were beginning to wonder the rationale behind her decision to go make-up-free, the actress, who is currently in the U.S, explained that her man likes her like that.

However, a curious fan who couldn't understand why Anita Joseph would leave her make-up routine just because of a man, questioned the decision in the comment section of the actress' Instagram page and she responded.

'Mind your business' - Anita Joseph Fires Back At Fan For Questioning Her Man's No Makeup Rule

Meanwhile, the actress has declared in an interview with The Entertainer, that a specific amount of money, can't make her go nude for a movie role. Below is an excerpt from the interview;

What's your kind of man?

My kind of man must be spirit-filled. He must be a man that fears Jehovah God. There's nothing more attractive to me than a man that loves God. He must make me laugh. He must possess a good sense of humour. He must also be a power dresser and smell good.

Can you marry an actor or a comedian?

Yes I can. I don't like loud men. I don't like a man that picks or blows his nose anyhow, especially in the public.

Is that man in your life right now?

Yes, of course. My favourite food is beans and afang soup. So, I'll be indoors with my man. I don't do cinemas. I have a good TV at home. I'll buy popcorn and soft drinks; then put off the light. No cinema can give me that kind of pleasure.

What do you like most about your man?

He treats me like I am the only woman on earth, and he loves God.

I hope he doesn't feel jealous seeing you kiss and cuddle on the screen?

(Laughs). He feels jealous sometimes. But he knows it's an act and he trusts me.

What's your unforgettable experience as an actress?

Hnmm... it's when a guy tapped my buttocks. I can't forget that day. I wanted to remove my shoes and pursue him. But the actress in me held me back.

Is your butt the most cherished body part?

No. I don't think so. I cherish every part of my body.

You are well endowed behind, would you insure it for a certain amount of money?

I'm not into such things. I might though, I honestly don't know yet. But if...

I know you can be very daring; can you act nude for like N5 million?

Are you trying to insult me right now? Are you well at all? Don't put that sh-t in my interview. At least call better money, I will reject that (N5 million).

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...