Unbelievable: See the Young Woman Who Married Her Own Mother (Photo)

Unbelievable: See the Young Woman Who Married Her Own Mother (Photo)

Misty Velvet Dawn Spann, a 28-year-old woman has been told to seek counselling after admitting to marrying her own mum.

According to Daily Star UK, Misty Velvet Dawn Spann was a child when she was adopted and raised by her paternal grandmother.

But in 2014 she hit it off with Patricia Spann, 44, and spoke about adopting a child together.

Despite knowing about their close relation, Patricia convinced her daughter that they weren't doing anything wrong.

After Misty was convinced, the pair married in March last year in Oklahoma.

However, five months later, they were both charged with incest when a DHS worker discovered their illicit relationship.

Patricia said she did the research herself and thought the marriage would be ok as she no longer as the same name from Misty's birth certificate.

Taking a plea deal to avoid 10 years in prison, Misty has been ordered to do 10 years on probation and seek counselling.

Patricia has pleaded not guilty to incest, and will appear in court for trial at a later date.

Misty's brother, Cody Spann, said: "I think she's worthless she put my sister into this. She forced my sister into this, there's a lot of people that now that.
"For you to want to put your own daughter through this, what kind of person are you?

"If that's what you want that's on you, but none of us kids want that."

Shockingly, this is not the first time Patrica Spann has done this.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...