Eniola Idris writes an Open letter to Daddy Freeze on 'Tithing', Backed with Bible verses

Eniola Idris writes an Open letter to Daddy Freeze on 'Tithing', Backed with Bible verses
Since the topic of 'Tithing' became a controversial issue on social media, Daddy Freeze has pleaded with anyone to come at him with Bible verses and evidence from the holy book.

Seems he just got his wish with an open letter written to him by journalist and IT expert, Eniola Idris who says, 'For you, OAP freeze, I am of the opinion that you dont even have a match stick information about tithing'.

Read the full open letter below.

I don't like to delve into religious affairs, but my spirit keeps telling me to write about it to clearify things.

What is Tithe?

According to the dictionary, TITHE is the one tenth of annual produce or earnings,formerly taken as a tax for the support of the church and clergy.

According to the Holy Bible,which i believe in and have so much regard for, Malachi 3, verse 8-11, has a heading which says DO NOT ROB GOD. Verse 8 says "Will a man rob me? Yet you have robbed me! But you say,in what way,have we robbed you? In tithes and offerings.

Verse 9 says You are cursed with a curse,for you have robbed me,Even this whole nation.
Verse 10 says Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,That there maybe food in my house,and try me now in this ,says the lord of hosts"if i will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there maybe enough room to receive it.

Go get flood information!

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...