19-yr-old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Massive Mansion For Her And She Didnt Give Him S£x

19-yr-old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Massive Mansion For Her And She Didnt Give Him S£x

19-yr-old American lady reveals what her sugar daddy did for her without giving up anything

Twitter user named Ari @vrixxo 11 hours ago revealed that are sugar daddy did all this for her and she did not give him sec
More
I'm 19, moved to FL w/ 18 months rent paid in advanced, thanks to my Sugar Daddy. Hop on the movement ladies #TrustGodsPlan

When Another twitter user Nikki @_neesss_ replied the post with the comment ; But would i have to give up any sugar, she replied I didnt sis

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...