"See How I Was Duped By A "Soldier" With N75,000 Fake Naira Notes" (Photos)

'See How I Was Duped By A 'Soldier' With N75,000 Fake Naira Notes' (Photos)
I succeeded in purchasing a good laptop at ikeja computer village last week after a long time saving up. My sister helped me waybill it down to where I am which caused me a lot of stress because I had to stay up all night waiting for the waybill to arrive which did around 12:23pm late in the night. I actually got the laptop at a good price and mind started telling me to play smart by reselling it and make profit, I was also encourage to do so by my uncles too, maybe I can start trading like that, who knows. So I concurred, took pictures of the laptop and advertised it online, and almost immediately a call came in from Mr ACHO NDUBUISI who alleged he's a military officer serving in Enugu (Army).

After negotiation, we agreed on a price which I was happy about because of the profit I was going to make out of the deal. Mr ACHO wanted the laptop same day the advert went up which was on Friday 13th but told me that the nature of his job won't permit him to meet with me but rather suggested we meet in the evening of the next day been Saturday 14th at Okigwe which I agreed to. I got a call from him on Saturday at about 4:45pm that he's on his way to okigwe and that I should start coming. I went to the park and boarded a bus going to okigwe, before my bus took off it was almost night at about few minutes to 7o'clock, I wanted to cancel the appointment but I didn't want to disappoint this man I took the risk and arrived at Okigwe at almost 8pm.

Attached is the picture of the receipt and laptop I sold to him.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...