What God Told Me One-on-One About Nigeria's Breakup - Prophet Omale Opens Up

What God Told Me One-on-One About Nigeria's Breakup - Prophet Omale Opens Up

A Nigerian prophet has sensationally spoken out on what God told him during an alleged one-on-one encounter about the country's breakup.

Prophet Emmanuel Omale, the General Overseer, Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministries International, has allayed fears by some Nigerians over the possibility of the country breaking up or going into another civil war.

Speaking in Abuja, the prophecy claimed that Jesus Christ told him "one-on-one" that Nigeria will not only remain united but will also be prosperous.

Omale said those agitating for the breakup of the nation would transit to the world beyond, ‎within the next few years.

According to Omale, "The Lord told me to tell our Igbo brothers and sisters that, nothing will happen to you in the North‎, so also to others in your places of abode. ‎

"Nigeria will not divide; I saw it and I sat with Jesus one-on-one and I fell on my knee and I asked, is Nigeria going to divide? and he said no. Nigeria will not divide; Nigeria will come together and we will become one strong nation that will feed the whole world.

"The Lord told me: "Don't join the people that want Nigeria to divide because those people in the next few years, you will not see them again. They will join their ancestors.

"The Lord told me to tell the whole world that Nigeria will not divide, there won't be war. Some of our Igbo brothers and sisters in the North, Kaduna, Borno, Kano,Sokoto and others that want to sell their buildings at cheap prices to move to the East, God said don't do that. Instead, buy more because there will be peace in this country in the name of Jesus."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...