SIX

The Ogun State Police Command has paraded a suspected human trafficker, Paul Aganla, who was arrested on 26th of August at Isiu, in Owode -Egba area of the state.

The state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, disclosed this on Monday at the command's headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, shortly before parading 43 suspects whose offences ranged from child trafficking, armed robbery to kidnapping and murder.

Iliyasu said Aganla, a native of Ogoja, Cross River State, was caught with six children whose ages ranged between 7 and 13, who were said to have been brought from Cross River State to Abeokuta to be engage in child labour.

The names of the rescued children were given as Promise Augustine, Elijah Emmanuel, Moses, Kariel, Victor Daniel, Glory Emmanuel and Felicia Owu.

Download Now
  • Date: Aug 29, 2017

OMG...  I don't believe this.  Thank you so much admin this is the best time of my life.  I contacted one of the hackers you posted in your precious post (ZERO_CODE1@YAHOO).  Upon agreement for bank transfer.  I gave him my UBa account yesterday he sent me screen shot over the night that my job was done.  This morning I went into my bank and withdraw all $26k !! Without hassle. OMG 
 https://prnt.sc/gdzery

• Date: Aug 30, 2017

I dun hammar ooooooo ! 
I cashed out success.. Zero_code1 the first st guy for bank transfer...
https://prnt.sc/gey1x3

Please brosa. James is there anyway I can reach you. I need the services of his hacker badly. 
I heard my friends talk about it but they were discrete to share details so I came to netnaija to search through the post.
Please can you leave any contact please please.

I think that we african must learn to praise people just like we critize . I really rank netnaija as the best forum in naija. I have followed every post and it was genuen news.
Last year they posted some tools for free browsing tried it and it worked for one month before I got an chance to come to the US. Then they also posted hackers that are trust worthy. That was were I also came across hacker zero code. Since then I've been living well. Making good money.
Thank you netnaija.

• Date: Aug 31, 2017

as e dey so.  I