Fitness Enthusiast and Burn Survivor Shares Inspiring Survival Story

A Fitness trainer and Burn survior has taken to Instagram to share his inspiring survival story.

The American Fitness enthusiast who suffered 1st degree burns on his face, 2nd degree burns on his hands and still amazingly looks good, wrote about how he got so depressed after the incident, but he bounced back better than ever.

Read his story below:

"So I've Never Put This Pic Up On IG, But As Of December 6, 2015, I Became A Burn Survivor. I Suffered 1st Degree Burns On My Face And 2nd Degree Burns On Both My Hands. The Wounded Pics Of My Hand Are A Little Too Graphic To Upload.

"What Happened?! A Furnace Backfired At Me. Fire Shot Out Like A Flamethrower! But Luckily I Reacted Quickly And Was Rushed To The Hospital. This Was Major Down Point In My Life As It Was The First Time I've Ever Experienced Depression.

"We All Have Our Down Points In Life But What Matters Most Is How You Bounce Back. "Lucky" & "Blessed" Is How Everyone Described It. I Couldn't Agree More As The Outcome Could Have Been Much Much Worse. Till This Day I Continue To Smile No Matter What Obstacle Is Thrown In My Path!"

See more photos below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...