Muhammad Sanusi Barkindo, the Secretary-General of the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries, OPEC and his family, are the latest people to visit President Buhari who is in London for medical treatment. They visited the President at the Abuja House, London where he is currently based. More photos from their visit below...
AD: Get Thousands of Free Final Year Project Topics and Other Project Materials Sorted by Subject to Help With Your Research
Other related articles...
- President Buhari Speaks On The Death Of CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake
- Buhari: PDP says President's visit to London is a waste of resources
- What President Buhari Said After Pastor Adeboye Paid Him a Visit in London
- Why I Invited Osinbajo to Visit Me in London - President Buhari Opens Up
- FIFA president, secretary to visit Nigeria
- President Buhari Arrives New York For UN General Assembly (Photos)
- PDP Governors, Among Those To Visit Buhari In London
Trending This Week