"Obasanjo Is A Weak Man & An Opportunity" - Fayose Slams

'Obasanjo Is A Weak Man & An Opportunity' - Fayose Slams

Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose has described former President Olusegun Obasanjo as a sadist, who "would rather put a weakling in position."

In a recent interview with Punch, Fayose said Obasanjo trampled on the nation's constitution while he was President.

He said;

"I'm not attacking him. I'm only saying things I know about him because I'm a living witness of Obasanjo's life.

I worked with him and know that Obasanjo is a sadist, an opportunist - a man who would rather put a weakling in position (of power).

How would he ask Yar'Adua that he knew was sick to be president? I wonder why some media (organisations) celebrate Obasanjo. Obasanjo has no character. Obasanjo was the first president that trampled on our constitution in all ways using brute force.

That is why Obasanjo does not have a (foot-) hold, in terms of human beings, in party politics in the South-West. Obasanjo is only left with the clout of being a former president. When you say human support, Obasanjo does not enjoy such in the South-West."

Fayose stated that Obasanjo was a "weak man", who runs away when his opposition stands up against him.

He added that Obasanjo disobeyed the rule of law and removed governors at will.

He added;

"At the time I was the governor, I was a young man. I was avoiding Obasanjo because he was from the same zone as me.

One thing I have known is that Obasanjo will run away if you can stand up against him. Obasanjo is a weak man; the moment you can stand up against him, he will chicken out. Look at Orji Uzor Kalu and late governor of Niger State.

At that time, I couldn't stand up (against Obasanjo). I have now found out that, sometimes, it is good to confront monsters.

We are guided by the constitution and respect for the rule of law. Obasanjo messed up by disobeying the rule of law and removing governors at will."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...