Losing My Mother Has Caused Me Great Pain- Gov Aregbesola

Losing My Mother Has Caused Me Great Pain- Gov Aregbesola

While receiving Kwara State Governor, Fatai Ahmed on a condolence visit, Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola has expressed how painful the death of his mother has been since losing her on tuesday. Speaking about the loss and pain, he said;
"My mother would have been 85 years in the next few weeks if she had not died, but even at 90 years, I will not wish her dead. So it is a deep sorrow that I have to lose my mother as her death was not only shocking but painful to me personally.

"Her death has made me to know further that it is very tough to lose one's mother, aside looking good on camera, within me, I have a feeling of great loss, but I am consoled with the voluminous condolences and expression of sympathies and love from all quarters.

"This is an attestation to the fact that my mother is very happy in her new station most especially for the expression of concerns and sympathies received across faiths and personalities from all walks of life. "May God translate all these grieves, condolences to rewards for my mother wherever she is now and grant her soul the best place in the Aljana Fridao (paradise). "May Allah spare the lives of those she left behind and make us live longer.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...