"My Accounts Have Been Frozen" - Sahara Reporters Publisher, Omoyele Sowore Says

'My Accounts Have Been Frozen' - Sahara Reporters Publisher, Omoyele Sowore Says

Sahara Reporters Publisher, Omoyele Sowore, has taken to social media to share screenshots of his bank accounts in Nigeria and America.

The New York-based publisher said:

'Please understand that my Nigerian accounts have been frozen via a kangaroo court order obtained from a Jankara judge in Ilorin, Kwara state'.

Meanwhile, a court ruling has ordered that the Publisher's accounts be frozen following an on-going court case between Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki and Omoyele Sowore.

Read the full post by Omoyele Sowore below:

Folks: Let me just act goofy today by declaring all my private bank accounts publicly just so that so some of you can get some answers you need.
It is important to let you know that the Bank Of America (BOFA) bank account summary being bandied around by Bukola Saraki and his minions yesterday was manufactured since last week. I do not have a personal or investment account at BOFA.
However, after hitting them hard yesterday revealing their fraudulent legal judgements in Ilorin, they had to resort to something.
These screenshots of my accounts both in the US and Nigeria were taken today.
Please understand that my Nigerian accounts have been frozen via a kangaroo court order obtained from a Jankara judge in Ilorin, Kwara state.
My confirmed cash balance across two (US and Nigeria) continents as of this morning stands at $6,213 minus $6, 100 and debit card balance of $100 frozen in my GTB account. My account balance in Naira is less than N2,000.
My available bank cash today in the US is approximately $13!
I also have close to £10 left from funds that I exchanged while in the UK his weekend.
Mind you I am not seeking anyone's sympathy, there is no need for it.

See Screenshots:

'My Accounts Have Been Frozen' - Sahara Reporters Publisher, Omoyele Sowore Says

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...