Human Ken Doll, Rodrigo Alves to spend £22k on his tenth Nose Job, Despite Doctors Warnings

Human Ken Doll, Rodrigo Alves to spend £22k on his tenth Nose Job, Despite Doctors Warnings

He's been warned that having any more cosmetic surgeries on his nose could cause it to fall off.

But according to Mail Online, Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves told MailOnline he's taking the risk, opting for his tenth rhinoplasty at a hospital in Kish, Iran, at a cost of £22k, after a short stay at the lavish Burj Al Arab in Dubai.

And while he's there, he's also having a new chin implant fitted, which is 'less square' and having his teeth changed from resin to porcelain veneers, 'because they chip', Mail Online reports

With the total cost of the procedures totting up to £35k (N14m), Rodrigo, who has already spent around £400k (N163m) on cosmetic procedures, says the latest work is a 34th birthday present to himself.

The 33-year-old who is already in Iran for the surgeries, said: 'I am just waiting for my chin to arrive actually. It's custom made and it's coming in the post.

'I don't want to have to have another nose operation, but I have no choice

'I wanted to look better, but now I can't breathe at all. So it is hard to deal with it. It's going to be very painful and risky.'

'When I appeared on Botched, they had to subtitle me because I sound so nasal. People attack me online for having a huge head because my chin implant is too big.

'I've done a lot of research and Iran is the country where people have the most nose jobs in the world, so therefore they have had more practise.'

Although, in a recent episode of Botched which aired on E! earlier this month, Rodrigo consulted two doctors.

In the show, Rodrigo cannot breathe through his nose after getting three rhinoplasties in just 12 to 15 months.

In order to proffer a solution to the situation, Rodrigo wishes he could get another procedure done, but the back-to-back surgeries have left the skin tissues so damaged, they will die if Rodrigo attempts to have any more work done according to to Doctors.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...