Those criticizing me, my church are direct promoters - Pastor Fufeyin

Those criticizing me, my church are direct promoters -  Pastor Fufeyin

The Founder /General Overseer,Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry International Incorporated, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin a.k.a, Warri TB Joshua today stated that "critics are indirect promoters of his ministry, stressing that criticisms spur and encourage him to do more for the people.

DAILY POST reports that the Cleric made the assertion when members of the Nigerian Union of Journalists,NUJ Warri Correspondent Chapel paid him a courtesy visit.

Fufeyin also vowed that criticisms from the public would not deterred him from impacting positively on the lives of the people.

Fufeyin disclosed that his ministry which started about six years ago had more than 850 workforce.

"I enjoy giving and that is the hallmark of religion, I will not allow criticisms to affect my giving, in fact, people will always criticize, so critics are indirect promoters.

" This ministry started about six years ago when God called me to go and start it, and we have been at this new site for about three years now to develop at this level.

"Many have asked, how can God do great things like this and I replied that the finger of God can do anything. The finger of God can make a man who is nobody to become somebody in a second."

Christ Mercyland which is one of the fastest growing Pentecostal churches in Delta is located along the Benin expressway, few metres away from the Effurun Roundabout in Uvwie Local Government Area.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...