"Kidnapped Lagos school boys to be released soon" - Acting President Osinbajo assures

'Kidnapped Lagos school boys to be released soon' - Acting President Osinbajo assures

The Acting president of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, has assured that the six students kidnapped from the Lagos State Model College, Igbonla-Epe, on May 25 will soon be released.

Osinbajo made this known while speaking on the sidelines of the birthday thanksgiving service of Pastor Salami Ololade in Lagos.

He said;

"It is very a traumatic experience for the parents, there should be no doubt at all about the commitment of the government.

"I don't know how many times the governor has spoken to me about this and the Inspector-General of Police, the Commissioner of Police, the DSS and even the Armed Forces.

"I am sure these children will return as quickly as possible, so we look forward to their return,"

Osinbajo, also urged the parents and guardians of the kidnapped boys not to lose hope on the return of their children and wards.

The Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, to the Acting President, Mr. Laolu Akande also took to his Twitter page to again pass the acting President's words and assure Nigerians that the six students kidnapped would soon regain their freedom.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...