"I don get help, shame on PMB!" MMM participants rejoice over the resumption of the scheme

The participants of MMM, the most popular ponzi scheme in Nigeria have finally gotten a reason to rejoice and mock the government upon the return of the suspended scheme.

'I don get help, shame on PMB!' MMM participants rejoice over the resumption of the scheme

The suspension of the money doubling scheme made many of the participants panic as they were nostalgic that their money may never be gotten. But the administrators of the scheme alienated their fears by unfreezing the accounts before the stipulated date.

While there are still a few loopholes surrounding the reactivation of the scheme, participants have flooded the portal as they all want to get help and provide help at once. Some of them lashed out at the government and haters who mocked them when their accounts got suspended.

The reactions are basically filled with getting help and providing help experiences in the last few hours following the opening of the portal.

Check the reactions of some MMM participants below:

'I don get help, shame on PMB!' MMM participants rejoice over the resumption of the scheme

Although MMM is back, it comes with a new set of conditions. The members are still basking in the joy of having money doubling scheme back.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...