Photos: Meet The 7-Year-Old Girl Born Without Arms Who Eats, Writes With Her Feet

Photos: Meet The 7-Year-Old Girl Born Without Arms Who Eats, Writes With Her Feet

Little Sophi Green can carry out incredible activities with her feet including eating with a knife and fork or chopsticks, writing and even riding a bike.

Adopted from China when she was just two-years-old, Sophi lives with adoptive parents Christianne and Jeremy in Herriman, Utah.

The couple was quick to realize just how much she was able to do without arms.

Christianne said: 'I remember when we had just adopted her and we got Sophi her first ice cream cone.

'I was ready to feed it to her and I held it out and she just snatched it up with her little foot and started eating it all by herself.
'We were just completely amazed and knew from that point that she could just do anything.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...