After, a stressful day getting a homemade pedicure is a great way to ease of the day's stress. In most cases, people take care of various parts of their body and forget to take care of their feet. A homemade pedicure is a great way to pamper yourself and not break the bank.
Materials needed for a homemade pedicure include honey, lemon slice, pumice stone, cream, candle, water rose petals, castor oil, bowl, towel and nail cleaner solution.
For Cracked Heels
1. Clean the feet well with a pumice stone.
2. Massage the feet well with a heavy-laden cream.
3. Melt a candle in a bowl then allow it to cool off.
4. Brush the melted candle on the cracked heels and leave it on for a while. Then wash it off after a while.
For Aching Feet
1. Boil water and add rose petals and peppermint oil into it.
2. Massage your feet with castor oil and then soak them in the mixture for about 10 minutes.
3. Roll your heels on some pebble to relax your aching feet and cream your feet with a lemon-based cream.
1. Clean your nails with a nail cleaner solution and file them to the required shape.
2. Massage a little honey on the nails of the feet.
3. Dip your feet into a tub of hot soapy water to which you have added fresh lemon slices.
4. Leave the nails and skin in the water until it softens.
5. Use a pumice stone to remove dead skin on the heels.
6. Rub the remaining lemon slices on the skin. Cream your feet and dry up with a towel.