Brethren all you nid to do is get a phone with an internet access then u visit dis link http://MegaStoon.com/?share=51245 and register there the more minutes u spend online in dis link d more likely u wud get ur 200$ and if u r wondering how this money will get to you it will be paid to you through bank transfer, western union, and paypal. DN'T MISS OUT JST VISIT D LINK ABOVE!!!

• Date: Nov 17, 2014

Guys, any of you deal with this hacker , Zero_code1@yahoo.com
I paid him to transfer funds into my GT bank account.. The money reflected this morning $32,000 . but I'm scared of going into the bank to cash it out.
any help.?

• Date: Feb 06, 2015

Thanks Tunde. Zero code is indeed a trusted hacker for bank transfer.

• Date: Feb 21, 2015

Do you need a help for this if yes just give me a call with this number 08141321217 or 08092161113

• Date: Apr 02, 2015

FIRST HACKER THAT SUCCESSFULLY WIRE MONEY TO MY GT BANK. I CASHED OUT WITH NO WAHALA.. AM GLAD YOU PEOPLE SHARED ZERO_CODE1@YAHOO.COM 'S ID .
HE IS REALLY A TRUSTWORTHY HACKER!!

• Date: Apr 04, 2015

HI Tude i 'll be very grateful if you could link me up with this guy that did the transfer for you.Thanks

• Date: Apr 04, 2015

I SALUTE THE ENTIRE HOUSE ! Pls,any one with download link to SOURCE CODE of ZEUS BOTNET VERSION:2.0.8.9

• Date: May 29, 2015
HI Tude i 'll be very grateful if you could link me up with this guy that did the transfer for you.Thanks
jamessandral

THANKS .. ZERO_CODE1@YAHOO.COM IS REALLY GOOD

• Date: Jul 17, 2015
THANKS .. ZERO_CODE1@YAHOO.COM IS REALLY GOOD
SmithOrdin

Beware friends it all lie he is a fucking scammer and a ripper he the people here talking good about him are all working togther they make you people believe that he is a good hacker

• Date: Jul 17, 2015
jamessandral

Beware friends it all lie he is a fucking scammer and a ripper the the people here talking good about him are all working togther they make you people believe that he is a good hacker

• Date: Sep 19, 2015

he is a fake person dont send him money he took it and ran away.
he is a fake person not a hacker.

• Date: Sep 22, 2015

FELLOW BROTHERS , I NEED A VERY TRUSTED INSIDER FOR FIDELITY BANK. I HAVE A HACKER TRANSFER FUNDS INTO MY ACCOUNT... NOW I NEED TO WITHDRAW THE CASH ..

• Date: Sep 22, 2015

WHY YOU GUYS DEY PUT ZERO CODE EMAIL FOR HERE NA ? HERE BE MARKET PLACE ? YOU PEOPLE GO SPOIL THIS HACKER VERY SOON. POOR GUYS !!

‹‹12››
Viewing Page 1 of 2 pages