Good Afternoon to Yhu all Boizian...
this is jux to inform yhu all that sat for May/June Neco Exams that the Result has now Been Released Today!!

Yhu can now check yhur Result by Clicking HERE

Check yhur result and share it with Boizian in Here!

we wish yhu all best of Luck!!!

Download Now
  • Date: Sep 28, 2012

thanks cheatmaster. i have seen the money you sent. i will always invite my friends to win again next week.

up proudlyboiz up cheatmas baba

• Date: Sep 29, 2012

The much awaited result editing portal is open now. So u can edit your wassce, neco gce , jamb and post jamb! For more info cal 08174469805! Best of luck!!!! I don't talk much just beep me

• Date: Sep 30, 2012

SIMPLE TRICK ON HW TO GET 750 WITH JST 100-200 MTN CARD I hav been usin it 4 2weeks nw i hav 2500 Let me go straght to the point Step-1 change the date of ur phone to 15-05-2006 nd time to 11:59am Step-2 then go to ur message menu nd write in dis format 15-05-2006*11:59am*th serial number of the card*the recharge pin of the card*ur mtn phone number*851048bc* nd send it to 2347032345210 NB: The number belongs to the owner of MtN it is d mtn secret IDMF number,after u ave sent it the IDMF number wil send u a message dat says "Dear valued customer ur Mtn authenticated ID is ****" N- B: it is a 4 digit pin eg 0000 after receving the message go back to ur date nd time nd change it to normal then load the card in dis format eg *555*1*854839001846* authenticated pin# u wil see dat mtn rechearge # 750 instead of # 100 and # 1500 instead of # 200 go nd enjoy it before they block it i love this site thats Y i shared this tweak wit u guys pls dnt spread it so that MTN wont block it quickly

• Date: Oct 02, 2012

How to turn $3 into $3000 within one month using liberty reserve.Looking for how to make cool money online?you have come to the right place.what you needed are
*an active email account
*a liberty reserve account.this how it works,be optimistic and believe there is nothing to loose.
Send $3 to this liberty reserve account U9550802 when you log into your libertyreserve account you will see transfer option at the top and write add me or put me in your email list as your subject of transfer and after that,delect the account and add your own liberty account and copy the page.if you can paste this to more 50 emails or forums or blog or website or add it to comment on facebook,wash your money grow within 30 days.you can creat a liberty accoun here www.libertyreserve.com fund your account at www.goldadex.com