"I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I'm Willing To Go To Hell Just For You"- Gay Tells His Teen Lover

'I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I'm Willing To Go To Hell Just For You'- Gay Tells His Teen Lover

A South African man, Vuyolwethu Vee Sithathu, is happy about his relationship with his teen lover, Owamii Owzaa Mti, who apparently is still in High School.
'I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I'm Willing To Go To Hell Just For You'- Gay Tells His Teen Lover

According to Sithathu, he's so in love with his "man", and he know being gay is a sin, but then he's ready to go to any extent, the ends of the earth, even if it's hell fire for his lover.

Sithathu took to Facebook to share pictures of his lover and wrote on one of the pictures;

"They all say being (GAY) is a sin but then I'm willing to go to Hell just for you "

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...