Nigerian Couple's Doggy Pose Pre-Wedding Photos Causes Commotion on Social Media (Photos)

Nigerian Couple's Doggy Pose Pre-Wedding Photos Causes Commotion on Social Media (Photos)

A couple have set social media abuzz after a photo showing them in doggy style pose for their pre-wedding shot surfaced online.

The unknown couple who are seen in a happy mood could be posing in the middle of the road with the man standing at the woman's back while she bent her body.

"Though all these pre-wedding pictures are hilarious, they nonetheless are somewhat distasteful ( I am not judging o). Why would someone grab boobs, form doggy style, pose in a Mouth Gig position etc. as pre-wedding shot? It is as if all they would be doing after marriage is having s*x. I wonder where we missed it o! No wonder infidelity and divorce rates are astronomical. I wish the couple God's very best," someone noted.

Another added: "Asked a girl her favourite style and she said doggy cool . It is well" "Naa its not sexy at all. How can u be on doggy pose with that umbrella gown..? undecided," someone else wrote.

But someone called it signs of the end time and wrote: " SIGN OF END TIMES angry cheesy."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...