have Testified to the Goodwork on this Young,
Vibrant and Faithful Nigerians

Facebook
Elviszuoma
Archilldan
Dealeh

We at Proudlyboiz hereby Reward them with the
Post of an Admin..

ThanXs to other Members who also Drop & Creat Useful Thread on Each Section of the Site.

WARNING TO ADMIN:- Its Very easy to Crown and also easy to Dis crown Without any Nitce, Keep Your Hands Clean and Remember Inactive Admin would BE remove every week

NEWLY PROUDLYBOIZ FORUM RULES

PROPER ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY:-It is
very important to use ENGLISH LANGUAGE
when communicating in the forum coz this is the
universal language that most of us can
understand easily without any stress.

GOOD, DESCRIPTIVE TITLES FOR NEW THREADS :- A descriptive title of a thread
gives the member a very strong, accurate idea of what is actually in the thread without any problem.

COOPERATION WITH ADMIN:-Regardless of
whether you agree with administrative decisions or not, we urge you all to be fully cooperative with us at all times, or else your accoun will be
temporary hang. Disputes or disagreements with
the administrator(s) must be handled privately, never do anything that annoys the admin to always get the best from them.

AVOIDING SPAMMING& SCAMMING:-This
are the biggest problem so far in this site& we need your maximum support to stop this. Repport any scammer or spammer you detected to any site admin immediatly so that such
member will be penalise.

STOP USING THREAD TO ASK QUESTION:-
For example, a member can use what he want to create a thread i.e "PLEASE HELP ME WITH
MTN TWEAK
" this is the main point that flood the forum with irrelivant thread, instead of doing that. Why cant you contact one of the
ADMIN to help you out or find a beter thread that match your request so that you can drop your problem.

CREATE YOUR THREAD IN NORMAL
SECTION
:-Some member are so stupid to a point that they dnt know the different between EDUCATION SECTION& MOBILE &PHONE
DISCUSION SECTION
. That is why most member do post educational stuff in sport section! I think all of us are well educated &we should know different btw left & right.

PENATIES TO ABOVE RULES
>Any member that dis obey any of the rules will lost his/her PROUDLYBOIZ Account without any notice.

REWARD FOR MEMBER THAT OBEY THE RULES
>Member that obey the rules will be admin favourite member &all admin will come to his/her aid when he need us.

>You earn a point by reporting SPAMMER& SCAMMER to any of the admin or site owner & U will gat a chance of winning one of our Ebook
that can earn you atlest #30,000 in a month.

NOTE:- Only member that earn above 20 point
will get the ebook i.e U gat to report 20
spammer or scammer to earn 20 point.

SIGN: CHEATMASTER
ENDOSED BY: ALL PROUDLYBOIZ HEAD ADMIN[GERARDCOLE]

::. Share Your View about Newly Selected Admin and New Rules
Here .::

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...