This Week on Netnaija Lotto Software Review (Lotto Pro 2006)

We @ Netnaija.com always @ Your Service..

Hope is a money maker. No one can convince me otherwise. And I'll tell you why I say that. Hope is the one feature of the human being that will never die. And marketing and advertising persons know that too well. Let me give you an example my marketing teacher gave me. When women buy a lipstick bar or any other beauty promising product, they do not buy the product itself, they buy the hope that they will become more appreciated for their aspect.

Hope for a better life, hope for looking better, hope for the girl of your dreams, hope for the Prince Charming to come and sweep you off your feet, hope for a better job, that's what we are made of. And some of us know that well enough to make money out of it by selling to you the clouds in the sky.

The vehicle to make all your dreams come true is of course, money. And if you think a little, you will come to the conclusion that all our actions in life are money driven. I met people that said that they love what they do and that they could do their job for free.

I would like you to ask the next person that says that to you: For how long? When I asked that question, my interlocutor suddenly realized that he loved his job indeed, but that he is also extremely well paid and that influenced his belief that he could work for free.

Perception of fate has always been fascinating. I do not believe in it, but ask any lottery addict that has won at least once about fate and I am sure that s/he will reveal you some cheats to double cross bad luck. And I would also advise you to talk to a non-gambler about lottery. I am 90% sure that s/he will tell you that the lottery machine is rigged in connivance with the organizers.

But let's start analyzing the software for today. It also sells you hope, but every step is scientifically calculated, so let's give it a try. Its name is Lotto Pro 2006 and the version is 7.9 (pretty advanced I would say). The developer is Data Solutions. The size of the installation file is no more and no less than 7MB. The price for taking statistically calculated chances to the big money is $39.95..(thats sales price but u can use it free for 15 days), which is actually small change compared to the jackpot.

The program works with all American lotteries: Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6, Keno, Big Game, Powerball, Cash 4 Life and it also includes some lotteries in other countries (UK, New Zealand, Belgium, Brazil, Turkey, Hong Kong, Germany, Australia, France,ghana and premier lotto etc.)

The software will let you pick your lotto system and the user can even create his/her own lottery system. For the lotteries of the countries not listed in the software like the ghana lottery and premier lotto, the user will have to manually introduce the previously drawn numbers because there is no importing option.

The software works fine enough to keep you excited while waiting for the official drawing of the numbers. The Statistics menu contains a series of graphs and charts that will help you make an idea about what numbers you should choose. The statistics are based on the previous drawings.

Thus, the Number statistics Chart, with the number frequency, hit index, hot and cold numbers. In the Drawing Summary Chart, it all depends on the setting of the Drawing Cutoff (number of previous number drawings to use). The rows in the superior part of the window represent the drawings (look at the date) and it will determine how many numbers are in each of the categories (0-10, 11-20, 21-30, Hot, Prior, Cold, Due, Odd, Even and Sum of the numbers).u dont need all this 4 the premier lotto and ghana games..just use the software to predict the lotteries

The Skip and Hit Graph made me really antsy because I could not understand it. But it all became clear to me when I turned to the help file. It actually shows the "luck" frequency of the number: how many times it was consecutively drawn and the number of times it had laid low.

The Hit Sequence Chart will display the information for the last 25 drawings and the number of hitting times for each number. ## represents a hit for a regular number. The numbers in the chart represent how many drawings have been missed. The chart should be read from right to left.

The Repeating Pairs and Repeating Triples Charts are alike and they show the number of occurrences of repeating pairs and triples. These charts should be easy enough to understand by everybody.

In the Tickets section you have the possibility of creating and saving your tickets. The user can create Smart Number Tickets (recommended only when playing a small number of tickets), Favorite Number Tickets, Random Number Tickets and the last option in here is Applying Filters. The last option will prove itself quite useful when playing lots of tickets. Filters can be applied based on the sum of the numbers, number of odd and even numbers or low/high number ratio.

The Good

The software is pretty flexible and, at the test, I made it gave me the right results (hot numbers, frequency, odd/even numbers).

You can update the drawings for the countries and lotteries listed in the Open Drawing File dialog. The user can add his/her own lottery system.

The Help menu is supportive enough so that everybody should understand how the software works.

The Bad

For the drawings in the countries not supported by the software, the user has to manually enter the drawings and make the update.

The Truth

Between you and me, after a handful of aspirins (for my headache) spending about two hours trying to read the charts and understanding the "mysterious ways" of the software, I managed to get out of the dark and use the application correctly. The Help menu came in handy because I'm not a gambler by nature and until now, I've liked to work for my money.

It may be worth a lot to use the software for the 15 days trial period. There is time to catch a few drawings and, who knows, maybe you will be one of the next lottery winners. If so, let me know. I will also try the software for myself.

I won't give the software 5 stars out of 5 because it takes some time to discover how to add your lottery system and the drawings results from some countries have to be manually updated.

Here are some snapshots of the application in action

DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE HERE

This Week on Netnaija Lotto Software Review (Lotto Pro 2006)

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...