Stray bullet from Enugu PDP rally almost hits lady in her house

Stray bullet from Enugu PDP rally almost hits lady in her house
It was a near miss as a stray bullet went directly into the home of a Nigerian lady in Enugu state. According to Chukwuemerie Udiahgebi on Instagram, she was in her friend's house when a stray bullet from a nearby political rally almost hit her friend.

The lady took to her Instagram page to share pictures of the bullet which penetrated her room and the hole it left in her ceiling.

Sharing the images, she wrote;

"So i wouldn't usually do this but I'm five hundred shades of grateful we literally dodged a FRIGGIN BULLET JUST NOW. like i can't even figure out how i feel at the moment, I stepped out to visit @life_is_a_spectrum_ and @dmichaels___ today barely 30 mins into my visit there was blinding bang and suddenly the ceiling punctured and showered us with dust and there was a heavy metallic clink nearby.

"When the shock had worn off there was a bullet barely two inches away. If you're in ENUGU, you'd have heard the random gunshots at the PDP rally this afternoon . @life_is_a_spectrum_ was the closest target to the bullet.

"Please what bloody unmanned rally was this where gunshots were being fired randomly with reckless abandon into the air. A country with misplaced priorities where we hand guns to thugs in the name of policemen, is safety in our own homes too much to ask? please what is this . What is this biko".

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...