Lady who cut off her boyfriend's manhood in his sleep reveals why she did so

A girlfriend cut off her partner's manhood after she suspected that he was cheating, it has been claimed. Rehema Kabayana, 24, was convinced Anthony Sekawa, 28, was having an affair.

And she allegedly used a four-inch knife to get her revenge, reports the PML Daily in Uganda. According to police, she waited until her boyfriend had fallen asleep before doing the deed.

Neighbours heard his howls of pain and called police. Sekawa was then rushed to hospital. He told police that the couple had got into a fight, during which she had apparently tried to cut his throat. He later fell asleep, and that is when Kabayana is said to have hacked off Sekawa's manhood.

Upon arrest, Kabayana told police that she had recently discovered her boyfriend was seeing different girls at a brothel located in Wanton Mukono and hatched the revenge plot.

Lady who cut off her boyfriend's manhood in his sleep reveals why she did so

"I then discovered that he was secretly going out and flirting with other girls at different bars. This made me very angry. I was full of anger inside and couldn't relax," she told them.

Sekawa was rushed to Namirembe Hospital, the paper said, for treatment while Kabayana was arrested and held in custody over the attack.

Kampala Metropolitan Police spokesman Luke Owoyesigyire confirmed that Mukono Police had received an emergency call about a man's penis being cut off with a knife.

Owoyesigyire told the paper officers arrived along with rescue staff and found the man severely injured and he was rushed to hospital.

Detectives told them the couple have long battled over his womanising - she had demanded he cease contact with any other women, including not talking to them, answering their calls or even smiling at them.

She told police he had failed to do so.

Kabayana felt her demands were being taken for granted and decided to carry out the sickening act at Kings Bar located in Wanton Mukono District.

The paper said the victim told police that he loved his girlfriend and believed she maimed his manhood in a grizzly bid to make sure he did not stray looking for other women.

The suspect is currently detained at Mukono Police Station on charges of attempted murder as the investigation continues.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...