"I'm coming home" - Fresh graduate of ABU writes before dying in accident on his way home

A recent graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, ABU, Zaria, Kaduna State, has died, hours after his final examination.

Abba Isah Musa, known in his school as Social Engineer, was involved in a fatal accident on his way to Kano after his final year exams.

Hours before his tragic death, the young man had taken to his WhatsApp story to post, "Am coming home, tell the world am coming home." He also wrote, A.B.U Zaria am going to miss you."

'I'm coming home' - Fresh graduate of ABU writes before dying in accident on his way home

Abba's friend who shared the story on facebook wrote ;

Abba had a ghastly motor accident on his way back to Kano, after writing his final examination in ABU Zaria, yesterday.

May Allaah forgive his shortcomings and give his bereaved family the fortitude to bear this great loss.
Kana naka, Allaah na nashi.

This world is so scary

'I'm coming home' - Fresh graduate of ABU writes before dying in accident on his way home

Another Friend wrote ;

If only money can buy life then I know a thousand & one soul who will pay for u to come back. Just 3days back 15/10/2018 we were signing out &jubilating over our graduation not knowing today 18/10/2018 u're graduating from dis world. My heart still bleeds.. I'm still in great shock hearing about ur dismise. God knows y he allowed d fatal accident to claim ur life.who r we to question God. Abba Isah Musa may ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace... Amen.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...