"I love her, she is so beautiful, can't let her go without making love to her" - Man arrested for defiling 11-year-old girl, says

'I love her, she is so beautiful, can't let her go without making love to her' - Man arrested for defiling 11-year-old girl, says
29 year old Abdullahi Abubakar, who was arrested for defiling an 11 year old girl behind ECWA Church, Barkin-Sale in Minna, Niger State on July 11th, says he loves the little girl because she is so beautiful.

Abubakar who was paraded before newsmen, confessed to have had s*x with the little girl over three times.

"I love the small girl, she is so beautiful that I can't let her go without making love to her as she always submit to me and I have been making love to her; At least, I have done it more than three times. I don't know what has come over me but I think I love the girl. I have messed up my life; look at me, 29-year-old man having an affair with 11-year -old girl," he said

The state Police command's spokesperson, Muhammad Abubakar, says he would soon be charged to court.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...