Wickedness: Teenage Househelp Caught Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap (Photos & Video)

Wickedness: Teenage Househelp Caught Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap (Photos & Video)

There are some housemaids who hide their evil characters until they get a job, and once they have settled in, some of them begin to turn the house upside down, a teen househelp has justified that insinuation.

An Instagram user identified as Desola Sholanke Afod (@desolaafod), has taken to the social networking platform to share a shocking video clip which shows how a teenage househelp nearly killed her boss' one-year-old baby.

The girl who was caught feeding the baby with liquid soap in a viral video making the rounds online, disclosed that she wanted to quit her job and return to her parent's house when that idea came to her mind.

When asked why she fed the baby with liquid soap, the teenage girl said:

"I was tired of the job and wanted to leave. I was eating and was not maltreated by my madam."

The video was captioned:

"God have mercy #househelps #grace #mixedmorningfreshliquidsoapwithwaterandfeedayearand5monthsoldboy."

Watch video below:-

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...