Drama as Woman Busts Her Husband and Lover During Secret Wedding...Find Out What Happened Later

Drama as Woman Busts Her Husband and Lover During Secret Wedding...Find Out What Happened Later

A woman identified as Rudo Pedzisai was left with no choice but to be a drama queen after she busted her husband having a secret wedding with another woman at the Zvishavane Magistrates' Courts in Zimbabwe.

According to a report by B-Metro, by the time the angry and scorned woman stormed into the court room, her husband, Tendai Gondwa and his new bride, Precious Muzenda had not yet sealed the deal.

It was gathered that the bride who was dressed in a white gown, cried uncontrollably when magistrate Shepherd Mjanja cancelled the wedding ceremony as a result of the interruption.

Reports revealed that the groom, Tendai Gondwa who is a money changer, left his matrimonial home at midnight purporting to be going to Gwanda. Little did the wife know that she was being deceived, only to get a phone call in the morning telling her about the private wedding.

While speaking to a correspondent, a source said; "The wife was sleeping at home when she got a private phone call telling her to rush to Zvishavane courts as her husband was about to tie the knot with another woman.

"Rudo tried to dispute what she was hearing as she least expected the news, but the private caller told her to rush there and confirm.

"Without wasting time, she just woke up and hired a taxi which rushed her to the courts and the couple was shocked when she stormed into the courts screaming," said the source.

It is reported that Pedzisai could not believe her eyes as she found her husband dressed in a suit standing next to the bride. She then told the magistrate that the groom was her husband and they had children together.

The magistrate cancelled the wedding after Pedzisai proved that she was still married to Gondwa.

"We are still together and our marriage is still subsisting. He has not yet divorced me and when he left home last night he claimed to be going to Gwanda. I was phoned by a stranger telling me he was at the courts wedding another woman, that is why I rushed here," said Pedzisai.

In his ruling, the magistrate stated that with the facts brought forward, it showed that Gondwa and Pedzisai's marriage still existed.

Gondwa was mum when reached. "No comment," was all he said.

The bride whose wedding day turned into a nightmare declined comment saying: "Are you one of Gondwa's wives? Leave us alone."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...