Popular Yahoo-Boy Disgraced for Allegedly Stealing Gold Chain Reveals He was Framed (Photos)

Popular Yahoo-Boy Disgraced for Allegedly Stealing Gold Chain Reveals He was Framed (Photos)

A popular Yahoo-boy who was yesterday disgraced after he was nabbed with a stolen gold chain has revealed he was framed up by a trusted friend.

Tomiwa Haastrup was disgraced in Egbeda after he was caught with the gold chain.

Narrating how the incident happened, he wrote:

"This to inform the general public that I never involve myself in the theft of gold that was posted on Facebook yesterday. It was a set up by a traitor who I call as friend. I have never in my life involved in this such mess before the guy on arrow is more like a family friend to the owner of the chain and he brought the chain to me to keep which I immediately asked him for what? But listen to the video and the own truth.

He added: "I woke up this morning to discover that the videos I posted yesterday was deleted from my wall. Yes they hacked my account over night. I'm reposting this video again as a proof of my innocence. Please kindly help me re-share till this video gets to every corner that this false news has wandered to. I'm not a THIEF!! I repeat.. I'M NOT A THIEF.
Neither would I stoop so low to the extent of stealing a handchain. I wasn't the culprit. I went through hell trying to prove my innocence to the public by making a secret video at the culprits house yesterday.... pablo stole the chain & asked me to keep it for him.
I had no idea that it was stolen. I later found out and I immediately reported the situation on ground to his elder brother, his elder brother asked me to cover him up & said he would scold him once he gets home and promised to sort it out with the owner of the chain as they are family friends.

Before all said & done, I started hearing noises, and the whole situation got out of hand. I was trying to explain but everyone turned deaf ears.

I TOMIWA HAASTRUP IS NOT A THIEF! I was accused wrongly just because I tried to cover up a friend. N.B: please trust nobody! They are not your friends. What if I had died due to the situation on ground. I wouldn't have been able to clear my name and would have died unjustly! Please kindly repost.

Thanks to you all that believe in me. Anyone could have been a victim of this. Please be careful out there. Kindly reshare till this gets to as much bloggers as possible. Those of you hacking my account, Una no reach! I refuse to take the fall for something i didn't do!.

this to inform the general public that I never involve myself in the theft of gold that was posted on Facebook yesterday, it was a set up by a traitor who I call as friend, have never in my life involve in this such mess before the guy on arrow is more like a family friend to the owner of the chain and he brought the chain to me to keep which I immediately ask him for what?but listen to the video and hear the truth ."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...