Gardener Shocked After Coming Home to Find Out That His Girlfriend Vanished With His Properties (Photo)

Gardener Shocked After Coming Home to Find Out That His Girlfriend Vanished With His Properties (Photo)

A 42-year-old man identified as Tshediso Maja, is currently a completely heartbroken man.

The South African in Mangaung, Free State province, South Africa got the shock of his life recently when he returned home to find his partner missing.

According to Daily Sun SA, Tshediso Maja, who works as a gardener, had painstakingly saved money for five years to pay "lobola," or dowry, for his girlfriend of eight years.

He was finally set to pay it at the end of this month.

However, he returned home on September 11 to find that his 35-year-old girlfriend had vanished with most of his furniture as well as the dowry money.

He said: "When I got home from work on Monday night, I expected to find dinner waiting for me. Instead I had a shack full of emptiness."

Neighbors told him that they had seen a truck packing his household items during the day. He went to his girlfriend's parent's home but she wasn't there.

Tshediso now threatens to visit a "sangoma" (traditional medicine man) to use "muthi" (traditional medicine) to cast a spell on his girlfriend.

He said: "Now I have to start from the beginning. I didn't open a case. I want to visit my sangoma and make her bring back everything she stole. I will teach her a lesson."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...