Horror: 16-year-old Girl Kills Herself Just Hours After Collecting Her GSCE Results (Photo)

Horror: 16-year-old Girl Kills Herself Just Hours After Collecting Her GSCE Results (Photo)

The family of a young lady, Jasmine Bush, has paid tribute to a schoolgirl who died just hours after picking up her GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education) results.

According to Metro UK, they described Jasmine Bush, whose body was found at Haselmere Station, Surrey, as leaving a hole in their lives adding that she is 'an everlasting start that will shine brightly in the sky'.

Paying tribute to the 16-year-old, they said that she had suffered from mental health problems since she was 13.

They released the tribute hoping that other young people in her position can learn from it and get help for depression and anxiety.

The family said: 'On Thursday afternoon, our world was turned upside down when we lost our most beautiful daughter in these tragic circumstances.

'Jasmine sadly lost the battle with depression and anxiety after two and a half years fighting, she was also diagnosed with autism and PDA disorder on the way unfortunately the help out there was limited.

'We honestly would never [have] thought she would do something like this it just doesn't seem real.

'The house is silent, no doors are being slammed or music playing at a ridiculous noise and we think that will be the hardest thing to get over the quietness and the hole she has left.

'Mental health is a growing issue in this generation, a lot of people just push to one side but it does exist and it does affect people in different ways.

'If you are reading this and you are suffering, there is help out there and we would advise you to take it. We would just like to say thank you to everyone for the messages and the flowers on the bridge.

'We know Jasmine can see them and she is an everlasting star that will shine brightly in the sky, hopefully she has realised that she was actually loved not just by her family but by friends as well.

'RIP Jaz Love you. Ian, Nicky, Josh & Jordan Bush.'

Floral tributes have been left at Haselmere railway station by friends from Woolmer Hill Technology College where she was a pupil.

They have also been posting on instagram with one tribute saying: 'Rip beautiful, fly high. You will forever be truly missed as the funniest and most mood lightening young girl. We will never forget you jazzy. I love you.'

Other instagram users wrote: 'Best friends since day one, I love you and you'll forever be in my thoughts. Forever. Until next time best friend' and 'My heart is broken! I miss you so so much rip my gorgeous, sleep well.'

An inquest into her death will be held at a later date.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...