Randy Couple Caught Romping Through Office Window Without Knowing That People Were Watching Them (Photos)

Randy Couple Caught Romping Through Office Window Without Knowing That People Were Watching Them (Photos)

A randy couple drew a crowd late last night after passers by spotted them having s*x in an office building with the lights on, Sun UK has reported.

The amusing incident happened in Dover Street, central London, where a crowd watched the randy pair.

The act was executed at an office block above a Caffè Nero on the busy street. The horny pair were at it for at least 20 minutes before "going on to the floor", leading the crowd to eventually disperse.

An eyewitness told The Sun Online: "It was close to midnight and I saw this huge crowd gathered.

"There must have been 15 people all just looking up and staring.

"You couldn't see anything graphic, but she was on the table and he was standing up. The crowd were pointing and laughing as they watched.

"Some were cheering.

"All the lights were on so you could see them very clearly, but they couldn't see us and had no idea of their audience.

"I couldn't see her face, but he was very excited - that's for sure.

"They must have been going at it for 20 minutes, and then they went on the floor.

"That's when I decided to leave."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...