72-Years-Old Woman Raped to Coma by Fulani Herdsmen on her farm in Ondo State

72-Years-Old Woman Raped to Coma by Fulani Herdsmen on her farm in Ondo State

Fulani herdsmen have allegedly raped a 72-year-old woman identified as Akinseye to coma on her farmland in Ore, Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State.
The victim who narrated her ordeal to the protesters said she was working on her farm when two herdsmen came in, overpowered her, tore her clothes and had sex with her. she said they threatened to kill her if she made noise while they took turns to rape her.

According to her;

"I was working on the farm when the two men invaded my farm and before I could question them on their mission in my farm, they gagged me and tear my clothes and they raped me one after the other. They threatened to kill me thereafter if I make any noise and left me in the farm after injuring me."

The incident forced youths from the area under the auspices of Ondo State Youth Coalition and farmers across the 18 local governments to stage a protest against the development.

The protesters threatened to take laws into their hands if the state government and the security agencies in the state failed to address the issue immediately.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...