Oh No! Church Expels Randy Pastor Who Impregnated a Married Woman While Praying for Her N*ked (Photo)

Oh No! Church Expels Randy Pastor Who Impregnated a Married Woman While Praying for Her N*ked (Photo)

A Christ Apostolic Church who reportedly impregnated a married woman while praying for her in Ondo state , Pastor Mathew Olakunle has been expelled from the church.

Olakunle, who headed a branch of the CAC in Iju town in the Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State had used cunny means to have s*x with Mrs. Omotola Akerele in the mission house.

It was gathered that he was in the habit of praying for women in the church n*ked. Punch reported that a member of the board of the church who preferred to be anonymous because he was not authorized to speak on the matter, disclosed on Tuesday that the church had already expelled Pastor Mathew following the ugly incident.

He said the incumbent General Overseer of the church, Pastor Paul Obadare would soon come out and say the position of the church on the matter.

He said , "Immediately after the incident occurred and the church knew about it, he (Mathew) was transferred out of the town to our church in Ilorin, but I want to confirm to you that he has been expelled.

"The leader of the church, Pastor Paul Obadare is not around now and I am sure he would have been informed about the incident, when he comes around, then he will address the press to tell the world about the step the church had taken on the matter. But I am sure the pastor has been expelled."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...