NYSC Member Survives After Car He was Traveling in Collided with Fulani Herdsmen and Their Cattles (Photos)

NYSC Member Survives After Car He was Traveling in Collided with Fulani Herdsmen and Their Cattles (Photos)

A member of the National Youth Service Corps, Nelson Ikenna has narrated how he escaped death after the car he was traveling in collided with Fulani herdsmen and their cows along Enugu road.

Ikenna who is serving in Abakiliki, Ebonyi took to Facebook to narrate the sad encounter. The mathematics graduate of Federal college of education Umunze thanked God for saving his life.

He wrote: "On my way back from Abakaliki diz evening, along Enugu road, herds of cattle (not less than 15 in number) rushed from no where and collided with our 14 sitter bus, which was on a very high speed, only one person sustained a slight injury. Immediately we alighted from the vehicle, he started running and his cows followed him, but we didn't stop, we ran after him in the thick bush, and my brain came bk to me and whisper ' what if snake con bite u" na so I receive sense con go bk to main LOAD. Fulani herdsmen nearly killed us but God saved us... I bless ur name lord."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...