Busted: Married Security Guard Exposed After Having S*xual Relations With 13-year-old Pupil

Busted: Married Security Guard Exposed After Having S*xual Relations With 13-year-old Pupil

There was unprecedented drama at a Gweru Magistrate's Court yesterday when a 32-year-old security guard suffered a meltdown after he was sentenced to four years in prison for having s*xual intercourse with a 13 year old Grade Seven pupil.

According to The Herald, Wilson Muzanenhamo who hails from Mkoba 14 Suburb in Gweru appeared before Midlands Provincial Magistrate Mrs Phathekile Msipa after being charged with having s*xual intercourse with a minor which equals statutory r*pe. He pleaded guilty before the court.

He was sentenced to four years in prison but he will serve only 3 of the 4 after the magistrate suspended a year on condition of good behavior.

"I know I committed a terrible crime which is punishable but I plead with the court to be merciful with me. I have a family and I'm the breadwinner," the accused gave an emotionally charged speech. The magistrate called for him to calm down and stressed that he had knowingly violated an innocent girl.

"The accused person had unprotected s*xual intercourse with the girl knowing that she was a minor - a Grade Seven pupil - risking her contracting HIV and other s*xual related diseases. It's quite clear that the accused person was only using the complainant for s*xual intercourse since he has a wife and children at home," she said.

"The age difference between the accused person and the complainant shows that the accused person was taking advantage of the minor and it's the court's duty to protect young and vulnerable children."

The prosecutor, Mr Andrew Marimo said sometime in May, Muzanenhamo propositioned the complainant and she agreed.

"On May 25, the accused proceeded to have unprotected s*xual intercourse with the complainant with her consent," said Mr Marimo.

The accused also took part in unprotected s*xual intercourse with the minor at the premises he was guarding.

The complainant confessed to the tryst after her grandfather questioned her whereabouts since she had come home much later than usual

"After admitted to the indiscretion her grandfather accompanied her to report the matter at the police station leading to the arrest of the accused" said Mr Marimo.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...