Beautiful 21-year-old Woman Sharing Her N*de Photos on Whatsapp Group to Lure Married Men Exposed (Photo)

Beautiful 21-year-old Woman Sharing Her N*de Photos on Whatsapp Group to Lure Married Men Exposed (Photo)

A 21-year-old Westgate woman in Zimbabwe has clashed with married women after posting her nude photographs on WhatsApp groups in order to lure married men.

According to H-metro, Leila Nyasha Mamvura is under fire from married women in several WhatsApp groups namely "Kuzivana.Com", "Chatroom" and "Yummy mummies".

She has been accused of hooking young ladies and included them in the "Yummy mummies" where she connected them with businessmen for money.

When confronted, Leila confirmed posing n*de but said the photograph could have been posted on WhatsApp group by her ex-boyfriend.

Her n*de photo which cannot be published because of the extreme nudity has generated buzz online.

Leila, who is believed to be bragging about looking sexy when n*ked, denied hooking ladies for businessmen. She added the writer into the 'Yummy mummies' group where the reporter received threats.

"I remember posing for n*de photographs long back and I want to believe the photographs were posted by my ex-lover, it is obvious that he did it since I broke up with him," said Leila.

"I am not insane to post n*de photographs on WhatsApp groups, handizi hure ini.

"I do not hook ladies for men as alleged, how can I do that? To gain what? Ivo vachibatirwa varume kuti imhuka here," said Leila before adding this writer into the notorious Yummy Mummies group to be insulted by the ladies.

Among the ladies who threatened the writer were Isheanesu Chirashi, Mellisa Makoma and Farai Matiringe who claimed to be Leila's advisors. The ladies demanded evidence of the photograph posted and names of the ladies complaining about their men.

However, a woman activist called H-Metro complaining about Leila's behaviour saying she has been warned several times over posting the photographs and is not taking heed.

"I feel Leila's behaviour is posing negative examples to many innocent girls of her age by posting nude photographs to men," she said.

"She is making herself available for exploitation by men and I feel as a woman for us to progress, we need to watch what we do and how we present ourselves to others because that's the only way we can be respected," she added.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...