I once thought I was possessed, need deliverance - Apostle Suleman [VIDEO]

I once thought I was possessed, need deliverance - Apostle Suleman [VIDEO]

Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries, OFM, has claimed that due to the several allegations against him, he once thought he was possessed and needed deliverance.

In a video circulating online, the fiery clergyman was seen telling his members, "There is something that follows me since I was a little child. Initially, I thought I needed deliverance.

"It has followed me everywhere and what is it - allegations, accusations. It has followed me. I remembered when I was a student, somebody stole something and put it by my side. I didn't know how it got there but I was told to shut up. It has followed me."

Suleman has been at the centre of controversy over his alleged sexual relationship with a Canadian-based Nigerian singer, Stephanie Otobo.

The singer had accused the Edo-born preacher of impregnating and abandoning her.

Following her initial allegation against the preacher, the Canadian-based singer went ahead to release more intimidating details about her alleged romance with Suleman.

Watch video here...

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...