I was paid N4000 to butcher woman in Lagos - Ritualist confesses

I was paid N4000 to butcher woman in Lagos - Ritualist confesses

A 61-year-old ritualist, identified as Taofik Adara, a.k.a Kie-Kie, who was nabbed in possession of a fresh human head and other body parts of a lady, has made more confessions into his involvement in the act.

Adara was alleged to have murdered the woman at Ikoga community in Badagry area of Lagos State and was on his way to handing over the needed body parts to another "Babalawo" when he was accosted by curious people, as the bag was dripping blood.

Following his arrest, the spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Dolapo Badmus confirmed the incident to DAILYPOST, saying, "The matter is being investigated."

She added that "the police will haunt down other suspects in the crime."

But the suspect was paraded yesterday before newsmen at the command headquarters, Ikeja by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni.

The suspect, who had earlier confessed that 'the woman was looking for spiritual solution', noted "I live at the Itoga-Zeba area of Badagry.

"I am a wood cutter and at times I assist owners of coconut plantations to pluck coconut.

"The whole drama started on Saturday evening when one of my herbalist friends known as Manase came to me to say that he was expecting two alfas from Sango Ota.

"He told me they would be coming with a lady and that he would pay me N4000 to help butcher the woman. He told me the two needed some fresh human parts to prepare a concoction for one of their clients.

"True to his words, the two alfas arrived Itoga on Sunday evening.

"I noticed that before their arrival, the two alfas had used some charms on the lady. I noticed that she was just obeying their directives without asking any question.

"I asked her where she came from and she explained that she resides at Otta and that she had gone to seek spiritual help from one of the alfas.

"Around 9:00a.m. on Sunday, we took the lady deep into the forest, close to a river.

"Manase asked her to kneel down and she did. It was while she was still kneeling that I chopped off her head with a sharp cutlass given to me by Manase."

The CP said investigations were still on.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...