Shocker! Biology Teacher Nabbed After Having S*x With a 17-year-old Student (Photos)

Shocker! Biology Teacher Nabbed After Having S*x With a 17-year-old Student (Photos)

Sarah Fowlkes, a schoolteacher has been nabbed after being said to have sex with a student.

However, what shocked people was that the teacher was all smiles after she was charged.

Sarah Fowlkes, 27, grinned like a Cheshire cat as cops took a mugshot of her. Later she beamed just as broadly when another photo was taken after she removed her cardigan.

But the charges the busty blonde biology tutor face are no laughing matter.

According to The Sun UK, she is accused of having a s*xual relationship with a 17-year-old student.

Fowlkes was charged with having an improper relationship with the lad after turning herself in to cops on Monday - hours after reportedly celebrating her birthday with her husband.

This came after detectives launched an investigation on March 10 after a tip-off from officials at Lockhart High School, Texas.

The probe led them to the student who had been in contact physically and by messages with Fowlkes, cops said.

"Their contact was of a sexual nature," police added.

Fowlkes has been suspended pending the investigation.

She has reportedly been married since 2013 and celebrated her birthday at a restaurant with her husband the night before she was arrested.

According to her page on the school's website she started working at Lockhart High last September.

On the site she wrote: "I have very high expectations of myself as a teacher as well as of my students and I hope that this will be a formula for achievement.

"I want this to be an enjoyable year for all of my students but also a productive, challenging and encouraging year with success for everyone."

Earlier this month another teacher who was accused of having sex with a schoolboy, this time during a trip to Africa with his family, avoided jail.

Haeli Wey, 29, slept with the pupil 10 times and also had sexual contact with another student in a hammock.

Wey, who sent nude selfies to one of the teens, was put on 10 years probation after pleading guilty to two charges of having an improper relationship with the 17-year-olds last month.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...