Oh No! Married Woman Pours Hot Water on Neighbour's Manhood for Refusing to Sleep with Her (Photo)

Oh No! Married Woman Pours Hot Water on Neighbour's Manhood for Refusing to Sleep with Her (Photo)

Lopes Hobjana nearly lost his manhood when a woman who had been pestering him to have s*x with her went crazy and poured hot water on his private part region.

According to Daily Sun ZA, the 25-year-old from Palm Ridge, Ekurhuleni area of South Africa said he believed God had sent an angel to protect him.

"This woman had beef with me because I refused to sleep with her. She thought I was going to tell her husband and she started swearing at me," he said.

"I have not been eating at the main house and I kept it to myself as she asked me to, but she's always restless."

Lopes said he had accepted that his relationship with the woman had turned sour.

"I stay in my room but she sometimes knocks on the door just to swear at me. I don't fight back as I have always respected her.

"On Thursday, my friend came to visit me and her husband asked us to help other tenants carry a bed into their room. Out of nowhere, the woman came out of the house with a bucket of boiling water and threw it at me, but luckily my friend pulled me away.

"The water hit my thighs and she started shouting at me that she wanted to burn my manhood! I am grateful to God that I'm alive. But I want her to go to jail."

Eden Park police spokeswoman Captain Buyisile Mvelase said a case of assault was opened.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...