Serious Commotion as Man Accused of Buying Used Condoms From Prostitutes Dies During Free S*x in Imo State

Serious Commotion as Man Accused of Buying Used Condoms From Prostitutes Dies During Free S*x in Imo State

A tragic event has claimed the life of Lambert Osegwe who died during a s*x romp with a prostitute at a brothel in Anara, Isiala Mbano Council Area of Imo State.

According to Sunday Sun, it was alleged that the victim known to patronise prostitutes in the area had bought a used condom from a prostitute identifed as Onyinyechi. Onyinyechi allegedly offered him free s*x during which he met his untimely death. The deceased, it was gathered got stuck during the exercise.

The source further revealed that people were attracted to the scene by the distress call of the prostitute.

While narrating how the incident happened, Onyinyechi, the prostitute denied using charms said that the deceased who usually comes to buy used condoms containing sperms from her had as usual come to make enquiries if he could get used condoms.

"I did not use charms on him. Lambert had come to enquire if I had any used condom with sperms because he usually comes to ask and I don't know what he uses them for. But yesterday when he came here, he demanded for free s*x and offered it to him."

She added, "it was in the process that he suddenly died and his penis was stuck inside me and I had to raise the alarm which attracted the people to come to my rescue before they pulled him off me. I did not use anything on him because this is my business."

Meanwhile, the suspect has been arrested while the remains of the deceased was deposited at St. Kizito Mortuary at Amaraku in Isiala Mbano council area of the state.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...