Popular Prophet Allegedly Performs 'P*nis Enlargement' Miracle on a Man in Church (Photo)

Popular Prophet Allegedly Performs 'P*nis Enlargement' Miracle on a Man in Church (Photo)

The founder of Shammah Miracle Embassy International in Lusaka, Zambia, Prophet Anointed Benard popularly called Commander 1 has allegedly performed a 'penis enlargement' miracle on a 35-year-old man who had a micro-penis.

The Prophet shared the baffling news on his Facebook page. He revealed that the miracle took place inside his office in the church.

"The man that visited my office today got shocked. Hear this! Anything you want God to do for you that's what he will do for you. This man walked into my office and said commander 1 am 35 years old, my penis is like of a child , my first wife left me I don't want my second wife to go. I want your God to enlarge my PENIS. I have tried everything but to no avail, immediately i prayed for him and instantly his penis grew 2 times bigger." Prophet Anointed Benard posted on Facebook.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...